Tuesday, February 26, 2008

5..4..3..2..1!

Eric and the boys got a rocket for Christmas and we finally got it launched on Saturday. It took us a couple of tries to get it off (Carter tripped on the wire and disconnected the ignitor, the wind blew the rocket over right when we got to 1 on the countdown, etc.), but once we finally did, the boys LOVED it! You'll hear Isaac shouting AWESOME over and over again on the video. We had three engines for this go around and had to go to Hobby Lobby for more so that we have them on hand for the next time.

I know it's sideways!

6 comments:

Steph Thomas said...

That is really cool. Sounds like the boys totally enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.

Becky said...

Fun! We have a family tradition to shoot rockets off every Thanksgiving. It's fun and the kids love it. What kid wouldn't enjoy that? (except the little ones that are scared of course) It's a great time. Cute video. Awesome!!

Binghams said...

How fun for your boys! Hey - and the blog looks great...good job!

Polly said...

that is pretty AWESOME!!

cms87 said...

We did this with our Isaac and he loved it too. Our Isaac really liked watching the video of "Isaac Brandon." Man, we miss you guys!

Becky said...

I changed my address for security purposes. Some weirdo has my address so I'm hoping he won't be able to find me. I changed some setting so search engines can't find me. If he does, I'll go private. www.nathanswife.blogspot.com