Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Arizona here we come!

We're off to Arizona! I'm cleaning and packing for a month today...driving long hours tomorrow! We're excited to see family and friends. We're breaking up the trip a little with a quick stop in Albuquerque to spend the 4th of July with some good friends there and then on to the main event! Eric will be working the whole month in Tucson, doing an away rotation in orthopaedics while the kids and I attend our family reunion and then we'll be bouncing around the state spending time with each of my wonderful siblings! I'll try and post a few pictures as we go along, but if not, be prepared for a LONG post when we get back!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Aww we will miss ya'll. But i'm sure ya'll will have fun :) see ya when ya get back

Allison said...

Thanks for rubbing it in Aub!! :) Have fun and if you are in Thatcher the last week in July lets meet up at the park or something! 515-669-5982

DNAgallows said...

I hope you are enjoying your trip. You have to post. That is my only communication for a month...wow! I think I can make. The grass actually might grow a little greener between our places...the road less traveled for a month. Have fun! I know your family will love having you as I know you are excited to be with your family.

Robin Conner said...

Hey Aubrey! Long time no talk. Your kids have gotten sooo big! They are adorable! any more in the making? :)
It was fun seeing your blog. I finally got on the band wagon and made one. I'm still frustrated with it and need alot of help, but it's slowly coming along! I hope we can chat once in a while! :)

Steph Thomas said...

That seems like a pretty convenient place to stop driving from here to AZ. You guys had an awesome July 4th, now your kids are going to expect a super fun day every July 4th! Look what you started.