Friday, February 20, 2009

Getting Fancy

I finally made it to the Dollar Store to buy some curlers for Ashlyn's hair. My main motive for it is to stick them in her pigtails so I don't have to curl them later, but I had to try the whole head, just to see. She loves it!

They're a little big for 'curls', but I thought she looked pretty with her waves. Maybe with a little more practice of me putting them in (I have two left hands when it comes to doing hair) and her leaving them in (I chased her around the house re-rolling curlers all morning) we can do it more often.

4 comments:

KID, MD said...

So cute!!! I can't wait for Myra to have some hair.

cms87 said...

I love it. I subject Ella to curlers too. :o) Lily will be next. . . .

DNAgallows said...

What a cutie! And posing queen! She looks so grown up.

Brooke said...

I love the curlers. So cute!