Friday, January 15, 2010

What HASN'T worked -

- being unprepared
- getting prepared
- cleaning my house
- letting my house get trashed again
- walking for mile after endless mile
- jumping on the trampoline
- racing the kids
- doing "the Running Man"
- skipping
- various recommended exercises and positions
- swinging
- sweet talking the baby
- threatening the baby
- reverse psychology on the baby
- carrying all manner of heavy objects
- praying (pleading, begging, etc.)
- eating Mexican food
- planning things
- climbing ladders
- whatever else I can think of!

What WILL work -

- induction on January 21 at noon. I see the light!

Yes, I realize I still have a week (and possibly a few days) until I'm due, but even if I did agree to a 40 week program when I signed up (I'm not sure I ever really did - I always think "this time will be different"), I'm ready to be done! Wish me luck and a precious new baby SOON!

2 comments:

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

hey Congrats!!! I can't believe you are about to meet your new little one. You guys make such a beautiful babies. It will be better to be induce you see that way you can actually plan on a day that Eric can be part of the delivery DON'T YOU THINK?
I can't wait to see the pictures of the new Chapman hearbreaker:)

Kristi said...

Yay,the end is near! Hang in there!