Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pinewood Derby

It's pinewood derby time again! Isaac was so excited to get his car built and defend his title from last year. I did my best to prep him with a possible loss. It's a good thing I did! We were racing on a three lane track and the "Speedwave" came in second a couple of times and third all the rest. Fortunately he had a really great attitude and still had a fun time. His birthday was the day before, so he raced with the Bears.

Caleb, Isaac, Mack

Mack's car won first place for the Wolves. They were pretty excited.

He was awarded "Most Torpedo Like" car and everyone received a ceramic Napa race car.

First place or not, those are some pretty awesome cars!

What a fun night. I love cub scouts!

1 comment:

The Jones Fam said...

I love the new picture of Ian through the doggy door! He's such a cute kid.

Jake