Sunday, October 23, 2011

Ian, Soccer Action, Ian, More, and Ian

I was looking through pictures so I could update and this sweet little face kept popping up every other picture or so. He's no specific event, but he's definitely still a main event around our house.


We finally got a couple of pictures of Isaac in soccer action. We generally either forget our camera, or forget to take pictures when we do have it. He's doing great this year and really enjoying it. He scored his first goal of the season yesterday and was super excited. Way to go! He's especially good at playing defense and rarely lets a ball get by. He's a good hustler and keeps going even when he's pooped. After practice last week his coach told me "Isaac is such a fun kid." I love soccer season and watching his games!






How did this picture get here?!?


This September 16th, my Dad turned 60! Such an old man! We had a great John Deere themed party down in Thatcher (no pics) and I provided the pinatas. Ian's no dummy. He knows what to do when his mommy is distracted and in a time crunch!


I made the tractor pinata for the kids and the hay bale for the adults. They were pretty sturdy and we had a great time whacking at them. I think we even lost a whacker! Nothing like getting out a little aggression with those you love most!


Oh hey there!


Ashlyn had her first preschool fieldtrip this year to the Arizona Desert Museum. It was perfect after studying about the desert.


I think she looks good with bat ears!


Unfortunately, two of her classmates couldn't make it, but she still had a great time with Jenna and Rebecca!



Say Cheese!

1 comment:

Steph Thomas said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Those pinatas are so good. That looks like a ton of fun.
That is cool that he is enjoying soccer so much and I love the picture that just happened to be of Ian. Too funny.