Sunday, June 22, 2014

Goodbye Friends!



The Griffins moved into the ward a short time after we did.  Anna has been a wonderful friend and support over the last five years.  I have appreciated her friendship so much and know that I can count on her for anything - even if she's an ocean away.  I have loved watching our kids grow up together and we will miss them terribly.  At least she gives me a good reason to visit JAPAN!


Carter and Bryant are best friends.  I'm not sure what they will do without each other!
Summer, Eliza, and Connor.  Our little ones have spent hours at each other's houses.  Good thing they all love mac n' cheese!
The party is now complete!  Kendra, Anna, and myself.
Ian, Kase Caldwell, and Eliza.  Photo bombed by Reece!  Playgroups and preschool have offered hours of play time for these three.
Griffin, Caldwell, and Chapman kids.  This is the best picture I have until Kendra gets me copies of hers.  So this is the best picture I have... :)




1 comment:

Griffin Family said...

Oh Aubrey...I just found our laptop amongst the boxes and saw this blog post today. It makes me miss you so much! Thanks for all the amazing memories. I love you and your family so much. Your bed is waiting for you in Japan!