Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! I have so many things to update on, but I couldn't wait to get my little (and big) ninja turtles up! So much work for so little time, but they loved them, so that's all that matters, right?

We started out the morning with Grandma Cindy's Halloween package. The kids love their special holiday surprises they receive in the mail. Thanks Grandma!

Here are the studmuffins in all their glory! Carter was Leonardo, Ashlyn was Donatello, Eric was Raphael, and Isaac was Michaelangelo. Carter managed to lose his and Eric's weapons before the big day, so poor Eric was awfully disappointed, but I think they still looked awesome! Turtle Power!

Here's the backside.

The boys were pretty excited as we headed to the Ward Chili dinner and Trick or Treating!

This little turtle pooped out on the way home. Too much excitement!

Hope everyone had a safe and happy halloween! We did!

6 comments:

Steph Thomas said...

Wow those were absolutely amazing. I can't believe you made those. You are unbelievable. I am going to have to have Chris look at these. He will love them. I was actually thinking this would have been the best year to actually make Matthew's costume because he dressed up M,W,TH and all day today. It was pretty fun.

Robin Conner said...

I can't believe those were homemade! Way too much time and patience! Grandma made them right? Holy cow, they were cute! Very creative! :)

The Mullenaux Family said...

Stacie, Cari and I (Steven) are here at the computer AMAZED at how great you did on those costumes. We are very impressed! You've got talent and a cool looking family to boot!

cms87 said...

Dwain is so jealous! Your costumes turned out PERFECT! Good job. But, I have one question. . . Who were you?

Briana said...

Great job Aubrey!! I love that Eric is just one of the kids!

robyncreates said...

That is tooo cute Aubrey! How fun!