Sunday, January 4, 2009

Welcome to the Family, Tureeko!

For Christmas, Isaac got a robot from Santa Claus, which he named "Tureeko." Santa and I had many discussions over how well Tureeko would fit into the family, but Santa prevailed, and Tureeko has been a huge success. Isaac loves him, and so does everyone else. He's a regular part of the family in every way.

He's not a voice activated robot, but we all swear he reacts to his name. He ignores me until I get stern and call him by name, and then he'll respond. Carter put him in "time-out" the other day for being disobedient, he has regular nap times, and I caught Ashlyn with him on the stairs rocking him saying "Shhh, shhh, shhh" and then covering him up with a blanket.



Best of all, I don't have to feed him, clean up after him, or get any one to watch him when we are away. This is my kind of pet!

2 comments:

The Mullenaux Family said...

That's classic! LOL

cms87 said...

Love Tureeko. I think he would scare me though.