Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Best Boy Ever!

I haven't been much on blogging lately. Somehow it keeps slipping to the bottom of my priority list. Unfortunately, that means there hasn't been a whole lot Ian for anyone to see. I keep making plans in my head for a big, grandiose post that showcases Ian from birth until now. It wasn't such a big feat when "now" was three or four months ago, but it has become more and more overwhelming as time goes on, which is why I haven't done it. I was flipping through pictures this evening and decided I couldn't go another day without showing off my favorite guy. Here's just a little bit of Ian this summer...



He has been my most easy-going, happiest baby. My world happily revolves around him and mundane baby jobs that I usually dread have become a treat because they give me a break from the rest of the world and an excuse to just be with my baby. Eric and the kids adore him just as much as I do. We are so blessed to have him in our family!

2 comments:

Kori said...

He has the adorable charm of his parents. I love those eyes and that smile!

Janene said...

Aubrey, it has been way too long! Ian is absolutely a doll. He's got those eyes...the chapman eyes. Your kids all look so big! If you ever learn how to get your kids to open up and tell you about more than recess, let me know the trick! :) Hope all is well!