Friday, August 13, 2010

Just Munchin'

Ian had his first bites of baby food back in June.

He wasn't a huge fan, but with a little encouragement, he took it down - mostly.

Since then, food has taken on a whole new meaning for him. He loves it! It gives him great joy and delight and he has to have it.

I feel guilty when we eat in front of him, because he watches us so intently - just hoping for a bite. If I don't give him anything, he soon resorts to munching on the table.

Whatever makes him happy!

4 comments:

Rob and Alexa said...

He is adorable. His smile just melts my heart.

DNAgallows said...

Yes, he is a cutie! Oh my goodness, the curls. Handsome little guy! All smiles makes the world go round and I am sure lights up all the hearts in your home. Very sweet boy!

Briana said...

Ian is adorable! For some reason MY blog hasn't been telling me when YOUR blog is updated. Oh well, it made it fun this morning to go back and catch up!

Mark and Stacie said...

Super cute picture!!!