Saturday, February 5, 2011

Who else wants to cry with me?

I don't know why I keep trying. I just can't cut hair. When Eric's hair is buzzed, it's usually not because it's easier and more manageable (although that's my saving grace). It's most often because I say "Here, let me help. I'm sure I can do it this time." Shouldn't I have learned by now?

Ian's hair has been out of control for awhile now. Last night, while he was in the bath, I decided it would be the perfect opportunity to trim a wiggly one year old's hair with dull scissors. After chasing him around the tub, hacking away, I thought it turned out okay. Boy was I wrong! This morning told a whole new story. Without boring you with the various "whys" and "hows" that led to this (trust me, it was the only option left!), here is my bald, baby boy.

I know he's still adorable, but I sure miss his hair!

Until the next time "I'm sure I can do it"......

3 comments:

CMortenson said...

he's adorable! and it will grow back!! i know it's no consolation right now though! but he is adorable, with or without hair.

daveandlisa said...

I think he looks cute. He's a little man now!

cms87 said...

He is still SO cute! So, so cute! And I think you should keep at it. I save a bucket load of money cutting my boys' hair. . . After all, it is just hair and it will grow back!