Sunday, December 18, 2011

Ian's Sandboxes

The weather has been so COLD this winter! We've already had a few freezes, which is not the norm. I've been waiting for winter so that we could go on bike rides and picnics and play at the park, but that has not been the case. Our first freeze we picked all our oranges, covered our trees and bushes and brought in my potted rose bush. There is ALWAYS a reason why it is so quiet, although I'm usually enjoying it so much that I don't realize it's been so quiet before it's too late. Ian really enjoyed my rose bush the few days it was in. DVD's make really great shovels.


I was making biscuits the other morning and walked away for a minute (always a mistake), only to return to a boy who had pushed over a chair, climbed into the drawer, and was shoveling flour.


I picked out the perfect spot for a sandbox months ago and it is mostly cleared. Guess I need to just get it done. This boy needs a place to dig!

1 comment:

Steph Thomas said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! That little boy gets into everything and makes such a big mess. It is a good thing he is so stinking cute, or I think he might get in a lot more trouble:)