Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! We had such a great day and hope everyone else did as well. We started the morning with quite the load from Santa!

Bulldozer is nice, but did you see this toothbrush?!? Dad?

Mom?

Isaac scored with a much desired mountain bike.

Carter asked us, "Are you going to get me my electric spark scooter or do I need to ask Santa for it?" There was no thought that he may not get it. He just needed to know how to go about it. Lucky Santa had compassion on him!



Ashlyn was a bit easier. She just wanted a hula hoop!








The morning was so nice and relaxing. Everyone enjoyed their stockings and Santa gifts, we ate a quick breakfast, and then it was on to church.


We didn't have time to set up for a family picture, so we divided into guys with guys and gals with gals.



Pretty handsome, if I do say so myself!



After a really nice Sacrament Meeting we rushed back home for presents. We told the kids they'd have to wait until after Ian's nap to open them. How well do you think that went? Luckily we were kidding and opening presents by 10.












I waited in line for this Jeep at 2am at Walmart on Black Friday when I was pregnant with Ian. Glad I finally got my "must have" out of the box! :)




We had another spoiled Christmas with lots of fun stuff. The kids loved the day, Eric and I loved the day - everyone was happy and we had a house full of love. Thank goodness Santa got my letter. It was exactly what I asked for!

No comments: