Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Gotta see the horse

We were only home from AZ a day or two when we headed to my in-laws so the boys could see Nana and Papa's horse, Brooke. Papa was in charge of Ashlyn while Nana gave horse rides. Don't ever leave a baby girl with her papa if you expect her to stay clean! :)



Nana went through all of the grooming with the boys and they were able to help her get the horse ready.


Waiting so patiently for their turn to ride!

You can't see Carter's expression very well in this picture, so you might want to click on it to see it full size. I love it!

Handsome cowboys!

Handsomest cowboy of all!

I had to have my turn, too! The horse is still a little skittish, so I wasn't about to take off on her by myself. Eric was the only one brave enough to do that!

1 comment:

Steph Thomas said...

How fun!! I love riding horses and Matthew does to. You lucky ducks to be able to go someone relatively close and ride horses.