Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Friday Night Banquet

The night before graduation, was a banquet honoring all of the graduates. Eric's parents were the wisest and offered to watch the kids instead of going to a 3 1/2 hour tiny, expensive dinner. All of the graduation proceedings were in College Station, where we did our first two years of med school. Early in the afternoon, Eric and I took the kids to Bill and Debbie's and then headed to College Station. We got there early enough to catch a movie together and then meet my parent's at the hotel. We were all ready to go and as we walked out of the elevators, who was there but my three beautiful sisters! I knew they were coming, but it was a surprise for Eric.
The banquet wasn't much to speak of, but it was great being together, and it gave us time to mess around with the camera! Here's a little bit of us up close and personal!






We had to catch Emily and Cody the next day.


Afterwards we went back to the hotel for a little swimming. Only Eric, Cindy, Cari and I got in, but I'm sure the others were jealous when they saw what a great time we were having! :) Everyone but Eric and I had left at 11:00p the night before and had spent the whole time driving - arriving about an hour before we left for the banquet. We talked Cari into a little bit of cards, but everyone else opted for sleep so they'd be pleasant in the morning. Cindy was regretting it when we told her how the front desk gave us free tall glasses of milk to dip our oreos in.

2 comments:

Stacey Mowers and Family said...

Your family is great! You are all as beautiful as I remember you being. What a great accomplishment of your husband! Congrats!

cms87 said...

Congratulations on graduation. How are you guys doing? Where are you now??? Call me!