Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Fruit of my Labor


Aren't they pretty? I had such a great Saturday. I set Eric's laptop up on my counter and peeled and diced pears all morning while I watched Conference. I made some yummy (at least the batch that turned out!) Apple Pear Raspberry fruit leather, too. I paused for a picnic with my kids, who had been playing so wonderfully by themselves, and then finished the process to more inspired words. We finished the day with a trip to the library and playing with friends at the park. I just love days like this where the kids aren't fighting, my house feels peaceful, and everything just seems right.

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Wow, you go girl!:) Yes, days like that are wonderful:)

cms87 said...

Yummy. I love days like that.

Allison said...

can I borrow one of your days? PLEASE!!!

DNAgallows said...

Way to go...that is a lot of inspiration. I missed the inspiration to do all the mad canning you and Kassie have been up to. Did I miss that at Meadowbend?

The Fam! said...

Look how good those look. Yum!!! Glad all is well.