Saturday, April 30, 2011

Bring it on!

I just had the most amazing week. My in-laws (best ever!) came to watch my kids so that I could spend a blissful week in Utah with Eric and then my sisters - all by myself! By the end of the week I felt rested, rejuvenated, inspired, uplifted, and ready to be a happy, wonderful mom again. Kimberly, Cari, and I drove through the night last night to get home for my kids so that my in-laws could catch their plane. Reality always hits - especially when you're tired. Since we left Phoenix, Ian screamed an hour of our hour and a half drive home, Isaac spilt a chocolate milkshake all over the van's carpet, Ashlyn peed on the floor, Ian learned (by example) to throw die cast cars, etc., etc. But you know what? I'm still happy, I'm loving being home with my kids, and I'm ready for whatever tomorrow brings, because there is nowhere I'd rather be than where I am right now. I love my life and am so lucky that it's mine.

More to come on my fabulous week later....

1 comment:

Kori said...

I love how your kids saved it all for AFTER you got home. :)