Thursday, April 7, 2011

Family Picture Time!

The first major item on my list for Eric's week home (aside from cleaning out the garage) was family pictures. The last ones we took, Ashlyn was 18m old. I bought a Groupon for a photo shoot with Michael Chansley, so Monday evening we were off to Reid Park for a serious good time. (Surely you caught the sarcasm - family pictures with little kids - okay, you've got it now.) Ian had been running a fever all day and was less than chipper, the wind was whipping mine and Ashlyn's hair all around, and it was a new park with lots of interesting things to see and do - much more interesting than holding still and focusing on having your picture taken time and time again. Nonetheless, I think we got some really great shots of the kids and a good one of Eric and I. The actual family pictures I think are only okay at best. I haven't picked one for the wall yet, but by golly I shelled out the cash, I'm going to do it - even if it's painful. Here's the best of the best!









4 comments:

CMortenson said...

you got some GREAT ones!

Briana said...

Beautiful family... beautiful pictures!!!

Kori said...

Wow. You make the whole family portrait thing look like a breeze! You all look so naturally flawless (especially you, aubrey!).

DNAgallows said...

Oh Aubrey! You are all so beautiful/handsome! Really! You can't go wrong enlarging these great pics. Gorgeous! I have to say it...Carter looks like the actor,Benjamin McKenzie.