Monday, September 19, 2011

Forgiveness Stamp

Carter and Ashlyn went and got the mail this afternoon and as soon as they brought it in the house, Isaac and Ashlyn started fighting over a dolphin stamp. I told them I didn't want to listen to them fight, to put it on the counter, and I'll decide later who gets it. Of course, later to Ashlyn is every 30 seconds to a minute. After putting her off for the gazillionth time she decided a little reasoning would be her best tactic.

"Mom, I think that the dolphin stamp should be a forgiveness stamp. Since I do a lot of bad things, then I think I should get it since it's a forgiveness stamp. So can I have it?"

She has a point, but it may need to go to Ian instead of her. I won't take the time to list all of his offenses, but I wasn't really all that surprised when I was looking for my cell phone that my VCR started to ring when I called it....

2 comments:

DNAgallows said...

Awesome! Seriously clever kids. I am sure you have to be on your toes all the time. Or on your heels trying to get them to slow down :)

Steph Thomas said...

phone in the vcr that is terrible!