Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Christmas!

Here's a quick recap of our Christmas vacation for you.

We drove to AZ this year and it was more than worth the trip. We had a WONDERFUL time! Here are some of the highlights -

- Being spoiled by Grandma

- Tractor rides with Grandpa
- Grandpa and Daddy taking the boys to the mountain to play in the SNOW! They got to build their first snowman.

- Santa making a personal appearance at Grandma and Grandpa's Christmas Eve. BIG highlight!


- Enjoying Christmas morning.





- Spending extra time with my brothers and sisters-in-law.
- Seeing friends I hadn't seen in awhile.

- Cody taking Eric and I out to shoot his automatic gun.

- Eric and the boys checking out the cool helicopter that Uncle Mike flies in.


- Playing with cousins


- Hanging out with my sisters
- Bringing home Cindy's Explorer. Hooray for air conditioning!

- Ashlyn's fever FINALLY breaking the day AFTER we left! She really is a happy baby! :)

Thank you so much Dad and Cindy and Kimberly for all of the good eats and pampering! I hope everyone had as great of a Christmas as we did!

1 comment:

Steph Thomas said...

Aubrey, I am so glad to see posts again. I was starting to wonder if you weren't blogging anymore. I was getting sad I hadn't been able to see anything new but I am glad to hear that you were just gone and had a wonderful. I will have to check out all your pictures.