Monday, January 21, 2008

Isaac's Birthday!

Yesterday was the big SIX for Isaac! I can hardly believe I have a kid so OLD! We had a fun two day celebration. On Friday, I took brownies and icecream to Isaac's class, then we had his cake that night with all of our friends. I found this cake on Family Fun's website and I thought it turned out soooo cool! Isaac loved it!



(She's so cute, I just had to toss her in!)

With candles on both sides, it was kind of tricky to blow them out, but Isaac handled it like a champ!

On his actual birthday, we went to the train museum, McDonald's, and then ended the fun and games at Inflatable Funland! He got to take a friend, and he and Gracie never stopped running. Thanks to my mother-in-law who came to save me! She figured I might like a little company and with three turbo kids it was nice to have an extra adult to keep an eye on them. Especially since I couldn't resist for long and was racing and jumping right along with the kids!

Carter is almost impossible to take a picture of these days. I worked hard to get this one!

We ended the night with dinner with my in-laws and a little more cake and icecream. Isaac said "he had the BEST day ever!" I'm glad he had such a great birthday!

4 comments:

DNAgallows said...

Looks like he did have a blast! Way to go mom! I love the cake!

The Mullenaux Family said...

Happy bday to my little buddy and nice job on the cake Aub! I'm impressed!

Leah said...

What you have a 6 year old!! SHESH! What a cutie pie he is too...and that cake is just awesome! You should be patting yourself on the back!

cms87 said...

Aubrey,

I meant to write a while ago, but I love the cake! Good job. I can't believe that Isaac is 6. Before too long, mine will be 6 too. That is SCARY!

Christina