Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Random Pictures

I was downloading the pictures from my camera and there were a lot of cute ones that don't have a lot to do with anything, but I wanted to post them anyway.


Jennifer (Eric's sister) and Anton came down for a quick weekend visit. It was great to see them and her blossoming belly!

Have you ever seen a fiercer pirate?

The boys really wanted their picture taken in the empty dresser...go figure?

Ashlyn on the way to her first day of Nursery. What a big girl!

My camera got stolen again. Every dish in my sink and cupboards was documented, as well as Carter the bat about to take flight?

Just relaxing after finishing off a few bowls of popcorn.

Carter wanted me to make him a mask, so I decided to make one for everyone. Ashlyn was hilarious. She wore it for a good half hour or more. She's a very serious super hero. She can't wear it much, though, or I think it will make her go crosseyed!

2 comments:

The Mullenaux Family said...

Love the "bat" photo!

Janene said...

Those are such cute photos Aubrey! It's fun to capture the random little moments that happen every day.