Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fossil Dig

Isaac had a piano practice down at UofA, so we decided to hit the Desert Museum on the way (or way out of the way) home. We didn't have a lot of time, so I let the kids choose what they wanted to see and do. We of course hit the Fossil Dig. I had my camera with me, but was determined not to take any pictures because it seems like every time we go, that's the only place I take them at. I was doing so well until Ian joined in. The four of them were working SOOO hard, I just couldn't resist. They actually dug something out this time. Each of them came home with at least a piece of a fossil. They are convinced the fossils are real. I am convinced they're not - but at least everyone was happy!

Who can enter or leave the museum without a ride on the javelinas?
We had a great time - just like every time. We just don't go often enough. We need to make better use of our membership!

No comments: