Sunday, March 20, 2011

"Oh...The Dead Animal Museum?"

I was talking to Eric on the phone and told him that we were planning a trip to the International Wildlife Museum as an official kick-off to Spring Break.

"Where?"
"The Wildlife Museum."
"Huh?"
"The one with all of the stuffed animals."
"Oh...The Dead Animal Museum?"
"Yes, dear."

We have that exact conversation EVERY time I mention this museum. I personally think it's really neat because you get to see all sorts of animals up close and get a real idea of what they're like - skin, size, fur, teeth, etc. Eric prefers the zoo. Good thing there's both in Tucson!

Alligator wrestling, anyone?

The ONLY time I'd be willing to stand under a giraffe!


The lions were my personal favorite. Who knew they had such cute faces?






We had a really fun time. Now I feel like it's vacation! We topped it off with some icecream from McDonald's and then a yummy dinner with our friends, the Caldwells. Hooray for Spring Break!

No comments: