Thursday, September 24, 2009

International Wildlife Museum

People keep telling me that Tucson has a lot of neat things to see and do, so the other day I ventured out and took the kids to the International Wildlife Museum. It's a museum that is basically a stuffed zoo. They have all kinds of animals - from rhinos to giraffes to lions - with everything else from anywhere else in between. It was neat to see the animals so close and actually get a good look at them. The boys loved it, but it pretty much creeped Ashlyn out. We couldn't even get her to cross the boardwalk to get inside - but we'll save Ashlyn's hundreds of phobias for another day! I couldn't get Carter to pose in front of the bears and we ran through the dark nocturnal room, but other than that it was a lot of fun. It's quite a bit cheaper than all the other museums, too. Come and visit me and I'll take you there! :) We hope to go back again soon.





No comments: