Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Oh no she didn't!

....but, alas, she did. Paint. All over my brand new couch. This was exactly (okay, so maybe I didn't have PAINT in mind) why we decided to go with leather. I'm so glad we did! Ashlyn was VERY fortunate that I was able to get it out. If you have my expert trained eye, you can still see some, but I don't think the average Joe would notice it. She is very talented at picking opportune times to get into mischief without being discovered right away. I had the T.V. babysitting her (like all great mothers!) while I was unpacking one of the last few miscellaneous boxes in my room. She came in to say "hi" and hang out for a minute, but then she left. I just didn't happen to notice the bottle of paint she had in her hand as she went. Curse miscellaneous boxes! It could have been worse. I'm so glad it wasn't!

4 comments:

Stacey Mowers and Family said...

Glad it wasn't worse, and happy to see it came out!! Dang kids!

daveandlisa said...

My child would not be alive if they ever did that to our couches. She's so lucky she has a very smart mommy who thought ahead and bought leather for just such moments. :-)

cms87 said...

AAAAAAAAHHHHHH! I can't believe that. I am glad that you were able to clean it up.

DNAgallows said...

When I first saw this picture I thought your couch was slashed. So paint is better...glad it came off. Phew!