Saturday, October 27, 2007

Halloween Party

Our friends, the Cochran's threw a costume party tonight. Dressing up usually isn't my thing, but we were good sports (I was making my costume an hour before the party) and had a good time. I was originally going to be a scarecrow, but we couldn't decide what Eric should be when my neighbor brought us "the perfect costume." After a little persuasion I got Eric into it, I adjusted mine, and off we went! Isaac was NOT happy with Eric's choice of costume and let us know about every 5 seconds from the time Eric put it on until he took it off. Boys are not girls! We got pictures of most of the couples, but I was sad to see we missed a few. Enjoy the costume parade!

Me and my BIG hunk of burnin' love!

Amanda and David Galloway

Kassie and Jeremy Hadley

Claudia and Glenn Walker

Ben and Emily Martino

J.D. and Hayley Cochran

4 comments:

Polly said...

Yes indeed, you missed US! :)
p.s. Did you get a new camera?

Polly said...

By the way, we voted you guys to be the most hilarious costume couple of the night!

Allison said...

Love the costumes Aub! Eric, you are a good man! I tried to make David an Amigo costume and he said...no thanks! Whatever!

spice2116 said...

i found you :p loved your costume so creative lol