Thursday, November 13, 2008

Fourth Folder, Fourth Picture

Tagged by Robyn!

I rarely (okay, never) respond to tags, but I've decided that I'm losing a lot of friends that way (and it is fun to be tagged, so that you know people are thinking of you), and this is an easy one, so I thought I'd play along!

Here are the rules...Go to all your pictures (stored on your computer) and in the 4th folder, post your 4th picture and tag 4 friends. I tag Amanda, Allison, Christina, & Desiree! (and whoever else would like to play!)

This is Isaac's "After" picture when he decided to take his haircutting into his own hands. He learned his lesson well, and I can rest at ease concerning him, but I have caught Carter with the scissors towards his hair a time or two. Luckily it has always been just in time!

3 comments:

Steph Thomas said...

What a fun tag.

Desiree said...

Thanks for the tag Aubrey...I did it (even though I'm slow)

DNAgallows said...

Just one folder! You really don't want me to respond to the tag!