Friday, November 14, 2008

A little...or a lot...of Ashlyn

Ashlyn's the baby - a girl - and so dang cute - so naturally I have to take a lot of pictures of her. Here are a few of my favorites.

After Halloween, Ashlyn got caught with two suckers in her hands and a variety of other "samples" all around her. I had already cleaned up the samples, but I didn't dare touch the suckers!

"I've been caught..."

"Still not sure I'm out of the woods, but I better say 'cheese' since she has the camera out!"

"Why was I worried? Mom usually thinks I'm pretty funny, and it's true. I'm hilarious!"
Carter had a friend over the other day and I ran upstairs to investigate some questionable sounds and this is what I found. She was a pretty good sport about having Desytin smeared all over her face and I'm just glad it didn't burn her eyes. She smelt diaper fresh the whole rest of the day!


Eric caught her putting goldfish into his IBC. Who could ever get mad at a face like this?
I pulled out our potty chair to begin encouraging Ashlyn to use it, or at least get her used to seeing it around. It is now her favorite thing to sit on before bathtime and we've got her to sit on it a few other times, too. It will be a long time before she's potty trained, but who can resist a bitty girl on a bitty pot? Especially a modest one!

"Seriously, Mom? I'm going potty here!"

Gotta love her!

3 comments:

KID, MD said...

That is one CUTE kid!!

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

I agree with you and Katie SHE IS SO CUTE!

cms87 said...

She looks so grown up. When did that happen? Oh, and she is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute. Seriously, how do you stand it?