Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Photo Shoot

My very awesome friend, Jennifer Larson, took pictures of Ian and Isaac as a baby/baptism gift. She lives in Coolidge and instead of me going there, she packed up all of her stuff and came to me. Didn't I mention that she's awesome?

I've never done newborn pictures with any of my babies, so it was a lot of fun for me. She also did great with Isaac's baptism pictures. Ashlyn and Carter had to join in the fun, of course, and their pictures crack me up. I spent hours sorting through the 700 + pictures to pick a few of my favorites for Isaac's Baptism and Ian's Blessing Day. We did the two on the same day, so I wanted pictures of them together. I went to Walgreen's the morning of, and they wouldn't give me my pictures because "these are professional" and I didn't have the copyright. I swore that they were taken in my living room and that my friend was just that good, but the lady wasn't going to budge. Thank goodness for managers! I don't know if he noticed how close I was to tears, or if he was just really nice, but he finally let me out the door with them. There are soooo many more great pictures - especially Ian's newborn ones, but these are just a few that I used on their special day. I can't wait to get the rest. Enjoy!







6 comments:

The Jones Fam said...

these are great pics! Hope you had fun hiking!

daveandlisa said...

LOVE the pictures! You're right! Your friend really is that good. They look like professional pictures.

Binghams said...

These are so precious, Aubrey!!! What a special day to have a baby blessing and a baptism all in one!

DNAgallows said...

Absolutely lovely! What a fun memory. I am glad you were able to get some pictures with such a busy time.

santino, polly and little dude Eli said...

What a special memory for the boys! Those are great!

Kerrie said...

What a neat day Aubrey. Love the pictures and what they will help you all remember. Way cool. Lucky you have that friend! ;)