Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Shoe!

Ashlyn's vocabulary is slowly but surely increasing. She's starting to say more words, but not very many consistently. She can say "thank you", "doggie", "ball", "outside", "Isaac", "I love you", and a few others that she randomly pulls out of the blue. She, of course, says "Mommy" and "Daddy", but no word is more beloved than "Shoe!" After "Mommy" and "Daddy", it was her first word and is definitely her passion. She loves trying on everyone's shoes and had the time of her life when I took her shoe shopping. It makes me want to buy her a whole closet full because she LOVES them all so much! Alas, since she can't even walk yet, I'll resist, but who knows what she'll be like as a teenager!

5 comments:

KID, MD said...

A woman after my own heart... ;-)

Emily said...

Little kid (especially girl) shoes are so cute. It really is hard to resist!

Kerrie said...

This girl is seriously one of the cutest i've ever seen! Good work Aub! Sheesh! I'm so glad you guys are in your final year! Halelujah!

Kerrie said...

By the way, I thought of you the other day when i heard a french horn! Love those! Remember when we all switched instruments on the sub. We thought we were pretty funny!

cms87 said...

How do you stand it? She is so precious!