Sunday, June 8, 2008

Yeah! No More School!

It's finally summer break! I've LOVED having Isaac home this last week and am already dreading for school to start again. Isaac wasn't too sad to leave school. Who knew kindergarteners got spring fever? He finished off the school year with an awards ceremony. They only gave out kindergarten certification, good behavior, and attendance awards and Isaac scored two out of three. He passed kindergarten and was always (almost) on his best behavior - or at least had good behavior!


My friend, Kassie, taught me how to make fruit bouquets (I still need a little practice) and I thought it would be fun to make one for Ms. Reedy, Isaac's teacher, as a thank you and goodbye. She was a great teacher and she's moving this summer.


With all of Isaac's end of the year hoopla, Carter realized that he never had an awards ceremony for preschool, so we threw an impromptu one together. Here he is with most of his class. Jay Hobbs had already moved.
Taylin, Cohen (honorary member), Carter, Matthew
I took really cute pictures of each of the kids with their certificates and mom's, but when it finally came our turn, guess who wouldn't cooperate! I took what I could get!

3 comments:

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

Congrats to all of them:). You have to teach me hoe to make those bouquets. It looked wonderful. Enjoy your summer...and also enjoy being a forth year MS's wife:.

The Mullenaux Family said...

Nice fruit basket! LOL.

Steph Thomas said...

What's up with you guys moving to Temple and learning all these new talents? That bouquet looks great and I am sure his teacher loved it. Way to go!