Friday, December 25, 2009

It never gets old...

...no matter how old you get!

This special moment deserved a post of its very own. Our whole lives, rarely, if ever, have any of us gotten the best of Dad at anything, and believe me, we've tried. This little rumble in the kitchen started with Cody demonstrating the latest police moves. I was just happy it wasn't me. It's a favorite pasttime of both Dad and Cody - I've had my share. I cheered and cheered as it appeared that Cody would be victorious.

Way to take a 58 year old man down. We're all so proud!

1 comment:

James said...

Like you said, it could have been you. In defense of both dad and I, we both had to play fight. We have always been taught to fight in a violent manner and end the fight in under 10 seconds. Had we fought that way, it could have been victorious for either one of us. So without being able to fight that way, we just had to have fun wrestling which as it showed neither one of us are very good at.