Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Partying it up at Bounce U

My niece's birthday - the big 5 - was on Thanksgiving this year, so we headed to Gilbert the night before to celebrate with her at her Bounce U party. Bounce houses are like a kid's wonderland. Everyone had a blast. Here are a "few" of the gazillion pictures I took.

Princess Kinnedy


Gotta love cousins!

They had some really cool boxing gloves. Problem was - the kids could hardly lift them or even hold their balance. See the strain on Isaac's face?

Kinnedy

Even Ashlyn had fun. I didn't think she would get on anything, but she proved me wrong!

Carter

Shayne

Bailey - Giving me his best pose!

Ashlyn kept climbing to the top of the slides, but just couldn't muster enough courage to go down until Uncle Garrett came to her rescue!

Nikki

Isaac and Kinnedy

Garrett and Ashlyn


So much partying can tucker a baby out! Happy Birthday, Kinnedy. Thanks for a great time!

No comments: