Saturday, September 15, 2007

After we put Carter to bed tonight, I heard him playing around in his room. He wasn't coming out, so I wasn't willing to investigate. Apparently he couldn't decide which toy he wanted to sleep with. Can you even find him?



Eric is with some friends having a "guy's night out." They're celebrating the end of their first rotation. He finished Internal Medicine and starts Surgery on Monday. He always has great stories to tell when he gets home. Hospital life is pretty interesting. I think he tells me some of the stories just to show that there actually are people out there crazier than me! He loves working with the patients, and although there is still studying and test taking, this year is MUCH better than the other two!

4 comments:

Ashlee Draper said...

How cute is he? My six year old has to sleep with something every night, it has turned in to quite the ritual! Good pictures!

Kerrie said...

It's like where's waldo! I couldn't find him until i looked at the second picture. That's hilarious! Josh has a "doggy" that he sleeps with and recently he's decided he needs "bunny" every now and then. He's never brought the whole toy box though! That's great!

Leah said...

Hey Girl! How are you! I can't believe you have 3 kids! And they are just too cute! Glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch! Hope all is well with you!
And by the way, I have an Audree and she gets called Aubree alot. And I think about you whenever that happens:)

Jen said...

How funny. I couldn't find him at first. I know how that goes. Sometimes my kids think they need to sleep with every toy they own.