Monday, September 10, 2007

Ashlyn's 6 month Checkup

Ashlyn had her 6 month checkup today. She weighs a whoppin' 13lbs, 11 oz. Eric and I were just laughing last night about how chubby her little legs are. I guess they're not as chubby as we think? She is 25 1/2 in long and her head is 16 1/2. She is in the 40th percentile for head and heighth, but only in the 10th for weight. She has been miserable with a cold yesterday and today, but apparently it's nothing to worry about. She braved her shots as best she could. She was much tougher this time than last time. Overall, we have a healthy, happy baby girl!

(I'm using this for a journal as much as anything else, so don't feel like you have to read everything!)

2 comments:

Steph Thomas said...

Yeah another post! I love reading new posts. I can't believe she is already 6 months old. She definitely fits in your family then with her stats. You guys just have small children. As long as their healthy and happy that is all that counts.

Jen said...

HOLY MOLY Aub is has been FOREVER! I was so excited that you found my blog! I have been wondering about you! Your kids are so adorable! I am SO glad you started a blog.