Thursday, September 27, 2007

Isaac's Kindergarten Program

Isaac had his first program on Tuesday. We didn't know if we would make it or not. Earlier that day the nurse sent him home from school with pink eye that he didn't have (and I never thought he did)! I guess you can't be too careful? We did make it and he did GREAT! Cutest kid there, of course! I took pictures and a video clip to post, but Ashlyn pulled my camera off the table and it broke on the cafeteria floor. I don't know how it survived my sister Cari dropping it in the ocean, and not a baby, but oh well. Guess I'll have to buy me a new one!

Carter is all geared up for his birthday celebration. Eric will be gone on his birthday (Friday), so we are starting the festivities tonight and then carrying them over to tomorrow. Don't worry, you'll get a full report!

2 comments:

Steph Thomas said...

Not having a camera?!? That is a necessity in my life, I would be out the door going to get a new one. And of course you have to have a camera so that your friends can continue to see how cute your kids are.

Jen said...

oh I am sorry to hear about the camera. I hope you can get one in time for the Carter's festivites! Don't want to miss that!