Friday, September 7, 2007



Isaac just finished his second week of Kindergarten. He likes it, I guess. I can't get him to tell me much. At least he's willing to go back, most of the time. He's still trying to adjust to going to school all day, every day and has been "a little sick to his stomach" last Friday and this Friday. Who knew faking sick to miss school started so early? Fortunately, all I have to do is mention spending the entire day in bed. Works like a charm! Who needs doctors these days? I do know that he loves riding the bus and he loves picking treasure from the treasure box. Does life get any better?




Carter is loving his extra time with me at home and doesn't seem to miss Isaac much at all! :) He started with a little preschool that some of us neighborhood moms are doing. He loves it, but can't figure out why he doesn't get to ride the bus...across the parking lot! You've got to love apartment life! (You can take that as sarcasm or not...you choose!) He's a funny kid. The other day he bit Isaac and after about ten minutes, when Isaac was still complaining about it, he said, in as sincere a voice as he could, "Isaac, I'm really sorry. I should have bitten someone else." What do you do with a kid like that? I'm still trying to figure out what he thinks of Ashlyn. He acts like he likes her, but I can't leave them alone in the same room. Not the most trustworthy kid. I hope we make it to her first birthday without any trips to the ER.




Ashlyn is still high on a pedestal. She is one spoiled baby girl! She's so happy all the time we can't help it! She can now officially scoot...backwards. She tries the forward thing, but just can't get it down. She can get up on all fours, but it doesn't do her a lot of good yet. We think she's getting her first tooth (why else would our perfect daughter be a little fussy 2 days in a row?) but haven't found it yet. I can't believe she's getting so big, so fast. The more people we add to our family, the faster time flies!

1 comment:

Steph Thomas said...

Well Aubrey, I only have one and he didn't make it to his first birthday without a trip to the ER. He had 104.7 temp five days before he turned one so when we took him in, we found out he had pneumonia. What will happen when we have more then one?